Here are the top picks for casino games you can master in 15 minutes, or less.
The rules of the game are simple:
- Each player makes their bet.
- The dealer deals 2 cards for each player.
- Each player looks at their cards, and the dealer’s first card, which remains face-up.
- Having counted the points in their hand, the player decides whether to double, spread the cards or stand. The objective of the game is to beat the score that the house has.
- The player who manages to get closest to 21 points without going over wins the round.
- The payment to the winner will be directly proportional to the amount of money wagered before starting the round and receiving the first 2 cards.
- If with the initial cards you receive you complete the score of 21, then the play is called Blackjack.
This is one of the most popular choices among the Raging Bull online games in casinos. The objective is to guess on which number, colour, or zone the ball is going to land. If you put your chips on the number or area where the ball lands, you win.
On the table, there is a roulette wheel and a table for placing bets. Roulette has numbered boxes from 1 to 36 in red and black colours. Zero and double zero are green.
- Players can place as many bets as they like, as long as they do not exceed the maximum table limit.
- The roulette wheel is spun and the ball rolls in the other direction.
- The wheel stops spinning and the ball lands on a number, the players’ bets are reviewed.
- The winner is announced, and losing bets are withdrawn.
Baccarat is an old game that seems complex but is as simple as tossing a coin and betting on heads or tails. The margin of the house is small, which makes it a good option.
There are two areas of the table where the cards are placed. Players don’t really play. What they do is bet that one party or the other wins.
- Cards can be dealt by the players in turn or by the dealer.
- Once the bets have been made, two cards are dealt to the Banker and another two to the Player.
- The card values are added and whoever has the highest score wins.
- Each card’s score is its value, including the Ace, which is worth one point.
- Figures and tens are worthless, add up to nothing, and are ignored.
Also, there is no such thing as a “bust” concept like in Blackjack. If the sum of the cards exceeds 10, then the tens digit is removed and only the single digits are counted. For example:
9 + 6 = 15 = 5. The 1 is removed.
8 + As = 9
7 + 3 = 10 = 0
6 + 6 = 12 = 2
Q + 7 = 7
K + 1 = 1
With which, the best possible play is 9.
There is no strategy as the player does not have decision-making power over the play. It is a game of pure chance and the highest score wins. The player wins or loses their bet depending on who they bet on.
These are 3 of the most popular and easy-to-learn casino games – and you can have a lot of fun playing them!