Battlefield 2042 is at its vanilla or initial release run right now, with it getting mixed reviews across the board. Like with Cyberpunk 2077, Street Fighter V, and Destiny, it will take time for the latest entry in the realistic Battlefield franchise to find its feet. To stand up on its own and walk.
In the meantime, during the Wild West Era of its release, you should feel free to enjoy the game with hacks and cheats. If you wish to know more about bf2042 hacks then keep on reading to find out what they’re all about.
Cheaters Do Prosper—Until They’re Caught
- Hackers and Cheaters Beware: As much as possible, play games with other players who allow for cheats to happen or have aimbot allowed. Tricking people to playing with you when you have such an unfair advantages isn’t only morally questionable, you’ll face dire consequences when caught, including server and game bans.
- Hacking and Cheating for Fun: You should approach hacking and cheating on BF2042 in a fun and lighthearted manner. Obviously, you shouldn’t enter tournaments or serious contests with such hacks turned on or else you’ll be the hack and whatever reputation you build there will be destroyed in an instant faster than you can say, “Billy Mitchell”.
- Is Hacks Just About the Aimbot? For the most part, the aimbot is the most sought-after hack that automatically and precisely allows you to shoot like you’re Steph Curry in the NBA. With frightening consistency. To give opponents a sporting chance, have everyone use an aimbot or pit one aimbot with another.
- Running and Taking Cover: FPS to the novice might believe it’s all about aiming and shooting headshots. “BOOM! Headshot!” as the meme goes. However, there’s more to it than that. Like boxing, you also have to maintain defensive responsibility. Know how to take cover or run away. Or use things like flashbangs to blind opponents.
- A Return to Form: Although there’s a bit of controversy regarding the release of BF2042 that’s reminiscent of the disdain players had of the releases of Street Fighter V vanilla and Cyberpunk 2077 vanilla, the game does return to form when it comes to becoming grounded and realistic, like in the days of Battlefield 3 and 4.
- How Hacks Can Help Developers: It’s doubtful that developers will depend on modders and hackers to improve the game they came up from scratch. However, the presence of mods, hacks and cheats in the community that does define how the game will be played should permeate back to devs when they release patches and new modes.
- BF2042 Requires Improvement: Many gamers feel betrayed by the vanilla version of the game due to all its downgrades and backtracking. The core DNA of Battlefield, according to them, isn’t to become a Warzone clone but instead showcase the action and realism of war, like the World Wars, so you can indulge in that primal feeling instead of going to real war.
- Hacking BF2042 to Improve It: DICE won’t implement aimbots for all in order to make BF2042 more fun, but its players helping make the game more fun with cheats and hacks should allow the game to remain afloat and relevant until DICE comes up with further improvements to the game down the line.